Tonya & Nate | Silverthorne, Colorado Wedding


 For as long as I can remember I have dreamed of photographing a 'winter wonderland' wedding! Winter and snow are not common wedding wants so I wasn't sure I'd ever get the chance however on this March 20th wedding in Silverthorne, Colorado, we got hit with a blizzard the day of the wedding and it made for one beautiful day!

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 



 
 
 
Instead of a traditional sand ceremony they did a plant. . . They each added potting soil to a plant to indicate where their roots are intertwining and growing (:
 


 
That would be a ring pop! Hubby said he didn't really care what type of ring she got him, so she played a trick during the ceremony and gave him a ring pop! Of course, after he got his real ring!
 



 

 
 



 



I hope you enjoyed the Clark wedding as much as I did ;)
Until next time!

-Suzanne

1 comment: